About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
Hello everyone! So i am determined to stick to my new years resolution of 2012, my first achieveable one- create a blog. As a first time student living in the big LDN here is a documentation of my style, evolving interests and latest escapades..enjoy! ECOLEI

Sunday 15 January 2012


 Im having a major colour moment, i want to wear loads of it, but not in blocks. I'm on the lookout for prints, beautiful one of a kind type of prints. Think i need to hit the vintage. But also I'm not a fan of the primary colours but mint greens, hot pinks, lilacs and I definitely want to experiment with a few fluorescents. Maybe even yellow... I think this ^ is probably my all-time favourite chilled out look. Utter utter perfection.








Also found this incredible site recently which i should alert you all to because its AMAZING. The clothes look designer but with up-market high-street prices.
 (AND its free next day delivery in the UK)


If I had to choose here are some of my favourites





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter