About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
Hello everyone! So i am determined to stick to my new years resolution of 2012, my first achieveable one- create a blog. As a first time student living in the big LDN here is a documentation of my style, evolving interests and latest escapades..enjoy! ECOLEI

Tuesday 24 January 2012






Saw these occupiers camping out in St Pauls square they have been there for 100 days! - thought it was pretty impressive and pretty crazy this is going on right on our doorstep













Had a quick trip to the Tate Modern, saw with a friend that came down from Glasgow which was larvley, the Poetry and Dream Exhibition was fantastic - love Joan Mitchell! I also thought the instillation was incredible- the picture doesn't do it justice, it was huge but really fragile and elegantly done. It was meant to be bolt of lightening... stood and stared at that one for quite awhile.
I ended going straight to Woodford (first trip to essex oo-er) and celebrated chinese new year with a MASSIVE order of chinese takeaway with a few friends - I think the chinese have got it right, certainly when it comes to food! 

1 comment:

Twitter