About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
Hello everyone! So i am determined to stick to my new years resolution of 2012, my first achieveable one- create a blog. As a first time student living in the big LDN here is a documentation of my style, evolving interests and latest escapades..enjoy! ECOLEI

Saturday 14 January 2012

Very sorry for my absence, first week back at uni has been crrazy , these are few self snaps from the past week, apologies for the crappy quality will figure out some better shots soon!
Scarf- Zara
Denim Jacket - Vintage
Blue Dress (As skirt) -Topshop Boutique
Jumper- H&M
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Had a night out in moonlighting,(cheapskates) definitely better than the
 Fabric catastrophe, another nightclub in London, but I'm definitely preferring the bar/pub scene
- any recommendations fellow Londoners?
Abit unsure on this dress...might take it back
Dress - Topshop
Comfy clothes for shopping - got some steals, will show in next post!
Dress , Cardigan, Necklace - Topshop

Had a night in with the girls, LOVE a good Desperado or 3
Tee- Topshop Boutique
Skirt - Zara




I always seem to chop and change with make-up but at the moment I'm happy sticking to my daily look after much tried/tested/disappointing/amazing products
Moisturiser - Olay
Foundation- Lancome Teint Miracle
Concealer - 'Playstick' Benefit
Under eyes -'Erase Paste' Benefit
Mascara - 'Shocking' YSL
Bronzer- Topshop
Creamy Blush - 'Crushed Berry' Topshop
Eyebrows- Estee Lauder Brown eyeshadow
Eyeliner and highlighter and red gloss- Dior (previous makeup set)
Lipstick - 'On the Town' Topshop

2 comments:

Twitter