About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
Hello everyone! So i am determined to stick to my new years resolution of 2012, my first achieveable one- create a blog. As a first time student living in the big LDN here is a documentation of my style, evolving interests and latest escapades..enjoy! ECOLEI

Tuesday 17 January 2012
































 Love this shoot from RUSSH - a lot of flimsy and delicate pieces, definitely channelling the Chloe S/S 12 collection, here are some pieces in my wardrobe I will definitely be wearing this S/S





Cant wait till it gets to summer so i
can start wearing these beauties I'm not too
sure with tights?
Purple: Topshop
Pink: RiverIlsand

This is a favourite and goes with everything
H&M






         




















Bought this the other day.. WATTA BEAUTY is all I can say
Topshop











Thinking it will go wonderfully with my post-christmas sparkle skirt
So glad i caught this in the last to buy section - v.v.happy
Topshop




Topshop sale wasn't half bad, trifled through and found some fabster finds here are a few
This blazer which i tried on at full price £75 (no thanks) went down to £35 - perf! Will be fab in summer with a white pleated dress (cricket style esque?)






As I'm working to bring brights in to my wardrobe and as it looks like colours going to be huge this S/S this skirt was basically a v.orange dream and the flowery lace just adds a bit of a quirky edge
Went to the till £15 - errrr you sure?







Sadly this wasn't a sale purchase but it was too beautiful. Fancied a tea dress for a while and the colour and fit of this one is to die for. Thought it went pretty nicely with my linen blazer
Dress:Topshop
Blazer: Topshop




Now this was an excellent find. Still considering if it will be worth when thinking about how often i will wear it BUT I don't have anything this cool in my wardrobe
plus the leather feels like butter which is a pretty nice
Gilet £75 (hoping it was reduced from a hefty lot more)
Also this galaxy tee was quite cool so i popped him in the basket too
Tee: £22




Another bright achievement, more orange but pleasantly cosy
Topshop



Tee: Topshop (SALE)
Cardi: Topshop
Skirt: AmericanApparel 
Another sale item - fab jewel green skirt £25 squids
Cardi:Topshop
Top: Topshop
Shoes: Urban Outiftters


Outfits for uni, comfy shomfy..



Really quite like this top
Also Im pretty sure I should get some type of discount for the amount of time and money i spend in bloody Topshop
Vintage shopping down Brick Lane this weekend
will post my finds...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter