About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
Hello everyone! So i am determined to stick to my new years resolution of 2012, my first achieveable one- create a blog. As a first time student living in the big LDN here is a documentation of my style, evolving interests and latest escapades..enjoy! ECOLEI

Thursday 5 January 2012


Went to get my ears pierced again the other day, really want to get my Tragus done but I've heard its mega painful and my pain threshold is non-existent so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hack it!
I had these two done at a shop called Catmandoo in Hull, really recommend a visit if you're ever in the city. Its near the train station and its quite weird looking from the outdside but when you go in its just this cavern filled with incredible silver jewellry, dream catchers hanging all round the ceilings, vintage clothing and all different kinds of trinkets . They travel all over the world collecting stuff so everythings one of a kind, authentic and interesting. They're so lovely in the shop, you can tell they're truly invested in what they're selling, I think its so important these kind of places stay alive. So yeh i found these silver hoops amongst the thousand and i love them! And more importantly they dont turn my ears green which is a nice change..

I find alot of the time Topshop jewellry is abit poo but every now and again you find a gem. When people say 'oo thats nice wheres it from' and you reply Topshop and the response is 'oh really? never would have guessed' you know you're on to a winner. Loving this right now
(Necklace: Topshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter